Job ID 12240
Experience 2 Years
Academic Qualifications Associate
Our Social media manager’s main role is to administer our clients’ social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original content, managing posts, and writing strategic caption copy. You will manage our client’s company image in a cohesive way to achieve their marketing goals.
As a Social Media Strategist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Manage and create content for up to 4 clients
- Aid in designing and implementing social media strategy to align with client business goals
- Generate, edit, and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Collaborate with other client team members to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like
- challenges, trends, and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- 2 years experience in social media marketing
- 1 year experience in content management
- 1 year experience in remote collaboration
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Focused, inquisitive mindset, able to efficiently and precisely develop content.
- Proven ability to find and develop sources.
- Sharp editing and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Quick opportunities for higher pay and more client contracts
- Working within a healthy, uplifting, and encouraging work environment
- Opportunities to travel for team trips
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders
- Personal content development (photoshoots, video shoots, etc.)